Parkway United Church of Christ is pleased to offer two ways to give online.
Members and participants of Parkway UCC can choose automatically recurring gifts (like monthly pledges) or make a specific number of gifts for a pledge or for special offerings such as One Great Hour of Sharing, Strengthen the Church, Neighbors in Need and The Christmas Fund.
- Click the “Member & Participant” button below.
- Set up an account by selecting “new user”. Create an ID and password, then create an account name. You may wish to name the account either “Credit card” or “Checking account”, whichever you plan to use. If you decide at a later date to change payment method, you will need to set up another account. Naming them by payment method will help identify the accounts.
- Once you have created an account you can set up an indefinitely recurring gift or choose the specific number of times you want the gift to recur (from 1 on up). Payments will be directly tied to your giving history at Parkway.
- You can give via credit card or via a bank check (ACH). Please consider adding an additional 2% when paying by credit card to defray the cost charged to Parkway for credit card processing.
- For gifts paid by bank check, the routing number is the first 9 digit number at the bottom of your check. The account number is located after the colon.
- For any questions about online giving or if you do not see a history of previous gifts contact us.
There is also a One-Time Gift option for non-members. Friends or family who wish to give a gift to the church can click the “One-Time Gift” button. You do not need to have an account with Parkway to use this option.