Local Mental Health Crisis/Call/Walk-In Services


Local Mental Health Crisis/Call/Walk-In Services

1) Partners Health Management: 1-888-235-4673 – 24/7. Call this number if you are experiencing a mental health crisis and/or to access publicly funded mental health services. Partners helps those who are uninsured or those who have Medicaid access mental health, substance use, I/DD services. Partners serves those who live in Forsyth, Davie, Yadkin, Surry and 10 additional Counties in NC. TTY: 1-800-735-2962 (English); 1-888-825-6570 (Spanish)

2) Daymark Recovery Services/Mobile Crisis Services: (336) 607-8523 650 N. Highland Avenue, Suite 100, Winston-Salem. Daymark provides walk-in/open access services and a 24/7 urgent behavioral health care center; provides services for the uninsured, Medicaid, Medicare. Operates 24/7 Mobile Crisis Services to anyone – regardless of age – regardless of ability to pay. 24/7 Mobile Crisis Number: 1-866-275-9552

3) Monarch Behavioral Health: (336) 306-9620 x 2409
4140 N Cherry Street, NW, Winston-Salem. Monarch provides virtual open access mental health services by dialing their 24/7 Call Center: 1-866-272-7826. Need to have a desktop, laptop, smart phone, tablet, etc., internet service. Can walk in their Cherry Street location in Winston-Salem for open access services. Serves persons who are uninsured, Medicaid, Medicare, etc.


4) Novant Behavioral Health Assessment Center: (336) 718-3550
175 Kimel Park Drive, Suite 100, Winston-Salem. Call to schedule an appointment for an assessment. Assessments for persons ages 6 and up. (Their other services at the Kimel Park Drive location, e.g., Intensive Outpatient, Partial Hospitalization are for adults.) Services provided by licensed clinicians.


5) Old Vineyard Behavioral Health: 1-855-234-5920
3637 Old Vineyard Road, Winston-Salem. Call this number anytime 24/7 to schedule a no cost, confidential assessment.

6) If you are in a MEDICAL CRISIS or if all else fails: (a) dial 9-1-1 or (b) go to the nearest emergency room.

This information is provided by the Mental Health Association in Forsyth County.